Thursday, May 3, 2007

Finally some new blogs...

The Saablog has been updated, as has the European. The Kevin hates running blog has been inactive, but Kevin hasn't been running, so I guess that is why.
In my particular avocation, wind is not too helpful, and can pretty much ruin an otherwise good day. Fortunately wind has been at tolerable levels, and we have been able to get some work done. Today a TV cameraman from a local station came out to videotape the current project, so I'll let my throngs of fans know if, when and where they can see it. (It may only be available on channel 27 tomorrow night at 6:00pm).
A few weeks ago at a local park, i met with a local celebrity, and this picture was taken with my phone... Bucky was really impressed that i was wearing his name on my shirt...
I am alone now during the weeks, as Katie is in LaCrosse, WI. It may not be the middle of nowhere, but it is pretty darn close! Fortunately her rotation is only in clinics, and not in the hospital, so she has good hours and can come back to Madison on the weekends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI...La Crosse now has 2 starbucks.

Anonymous said...

well, I take that back one of the starbucks is actually in Onalaska.

monkey's uncle e said...

Yeah, but Starbucks are everywhere, including in (or pretty close to) the middle of nowhere...

Anonymous said...

The green bitch is everywhere.

Bucky is almost everywhere.

But Bucky isn't in LaCrosse, is he?